Open Access Policy
The Publisher publishes fully open access journal which means that all articles are available on the internet to all users immediately upon publication. Non-commercial use and distribution in any medium is permitted, provided the author and the journal are properly credited. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Publishing your research articles as an open access article with Publisher will mean that it:
- is peer-reviewed.
- Rapid publication
- is immediately free to access online upon publication (no embargo period).
- Authors retain copyright to their work
- can be shared and used by readers as defined by your user license. The published material can be re-used without obtaining permission as long as a correct citation to the original publication is given.
- has an open access fee paid by Publisher.
- Free access for all users worldwid.
- Increased visibility and readership
External Open Access Resources
Those who are new to the concept of open access might find the following websites informative:
Wikipedia article on ‘Open Access’
Peter Suber’s ‘Open Access Overview’
Information Platform Open Access SHERPA’s ‘Authors and Open Access’
This Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)