(1) Papers submitted to Journal of Maize Research and Development have to be based on original works
(2) The Publisher takes no responsibility for injury and/or damage to persons or property resulting from a matter of product liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation according to any methods, products, instructions or ideas contained in the material published herein.
(3) Authors who plagiarize significant portions of their manuscript even from their own work published previously will be placed on a database which will be shared with all publishers and will be banned from publishing for a period of three years.
(4) If English in the manuscript is difficult to understand, the editor will reject the paper without technical review until it is readable by the reviewer.
Copyright transfer agreement
The publishing right is determined by a publishing agreement between the author and publisher. This agreement deals with the transfer or license of the copyright to publisher and authors retain significant rights to use and share their own published articles. Publisher supports the need for authors to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of their research and these rights.
Authors transfer copyright to the publisher as part of a journal publishing agreement, but have the right to:
- Share their article for Personal Use, Internal Institutional Use and Scholarly Sharing purposes, with a DOI link to the version of record on Publisher (and with the Creative Commons CC-BY-NC- ND license for author manuscript versions)
- Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data).
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
Author Copyright Agreement
Copyright of the published articles will be with the concerned authors as per the license, authors will be requested to grant first publishing rights to JMRD Journal. If an article is accepted for publication in JMRD journal authors will be asked to submit a copyright form . All authors are sent an email with links to their copyright forms which they must check for accuracy and submit electronically.
- The author should declare that the paper is original without any plagiarism in submitted manuscript.
- The article has not been published previously elsewhere, nor is it under consideration by any other publisher.
From 2017 there is CC notice in the full-text PDFs.
Click below link to download copyright transfer agreement form;
Copyright Transfer Agreement Form